On Tuesday, Oasis Petroleum Inc. (NYSE:OAS) stock opened its trade at $15.20 and after floating in a range of $14.99 to $15.32, settled at $15.15. The stock gained 0.20% in total of its share price. The stock’s 52-week range is $3.39 – $17.08.
OAS stock’s price is now -11.30% down from its 52-week high and +345.59% up from its 52-week low. Taking a look into the performance of OAS stock, investor will come to know that the weekly performance for this stock is valued at -3.69%, resulting in a performance for the month at -2.13%. Therefore, the stated figure displays a quarterly performance of 29.71% and year to date performance of 0.07%.
Shares of Anadarko Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:APC) declined -0.57% to $69.58. Stock exchanged hands with the total volume of 4.14 Million shares, as contrast to its average volume of 4.57 Million shares. The 52-week range of the share price is from $28.16 – $73.33. For trailing twelve months, EPS value for the stock is $-7.46.
The best energy company to work for in the U.S. is based in The Woodlands.
Anadarko Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: APC) was rated the No. 1 oil/gas company in the nation, according to a release from Austin-based job search website Indeed. The energy capital of the world dominated the list with the most companies named.
Indeed compiled the list using its user-presented rankings ranging from work-life balance, compensation and benefits, job security and advancement, administration, and culture. To qualify, companies needed at least 100 reviews in the job security and advancement category.
Here’s the top-10 list:
- California-based Chevron Corp. (NYSE: CVX), which has a major presence in Houston
- San Diego-based Sempra Energy (NYSE: SRE), which has its Cameron LNG partner and the southeast regional headquarters of its Sempra U.S. Gas & Power division in Houston
- Houston-based Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE: PAA)
- Houston-based Occidental Petroleum Corp. (NYSE: OXY)
- Houston-based Noble Energy Inc. (NYSE: NBL)
- New York-based Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES)
- Oklahoma City-based Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE: CHK)
- Houston-based Baker Hughes Inc. (NYSE: BHI)
- Dallas-based Atmos Energy Corp. (NYSE: ATO). (Source: Houston Business Journal)
Beta factor of the stock stands at 1.47. Beta factor is used to measure the volatility of the stock. The stock remained 1.93% volatile for the week and 2.06% for the month. Looking into the profitability ratios of APC stock, investor will find its ROE, ROA, ROI standing at -31.50%, -8.30% and -20.80%, respectively.